12 years ago, we invented a way to combine a top quality academic semester abroad with travel to the most popular cities in the world.
Today, we are still the only university in the world that offers this unique experience to a select group of students each semester.
Our Europe program combines travel to 19 great cities in 9 European countries with a high quality and exciting semester abroad in Cyprus, the sunniest country in Europe.
You will discover some of the top cities in the world such as Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague and Vienna. You will take your coursework at the University of Nicosia in Cyprus, one of the most popular beach destinations in Europe and a top center for finance, medicine and education in the Mediterranean.
Students who have attended this program have said: “it is the best of both worlds”, “it is an experience of a lifetime,” “it was a life-changing experience” and “it launched my professional career beyond what I ever imagined.”
There are over 250,000 students who study abroad each year. Will you be one of the small number who will attend this exclusive program this year?
The Europe program travels to 19 amazing cities in Europe in one semester:
- Berlin, Germany
- Dresden, Germany
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Bratislava, Slovakia
- Vienna, Austria
- Salzburg, Austria
- Dachau, Germany
- Strasbourg, France
- Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
- Brussels, Belgium
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Paris, France
- Nicosia, Cyprus
- Limassol, Cyprus
- Pafos, Cyprus
- Larnaca, Cyprus
- Ayia Napa, Cyprus
- Kyrenia, Cyprus
- Famagusta, Cyprus
It is very likely that you can find courses that will allow you to earn credit and progress toward your degree while on this program.
You can choose from 400-500 courses in English across all academic disciplines at the University of Nicosia, which is the largest research university that teaches in English in southern Europe.
Students from over 700 universities in the United States and Canada have successfully transferred credit to their home university from the University of Nicosia, so it is likely we have worked on credit transfer with your university before.
For certain majors (sciences, business, international relations, etc) there are also specialized course tracks for a more in-depth experience. Your academic advisor can help you decide if these tracks are right for you.
Our Semester by Air: Europe program may be the best value in study abroad.
For less than the cost of a semester abroad in much of Europe, you have a full semester abroad, as well as visit 19 cities and 9 countries during the program.
The fees for this program are $14,950 plus $200 for medical insurance.
The fees include all of the below:
- 15 credit hours of tuition
- Housing in double-occupancy apartments in Nicosia, Cyprus
- Full use of university labs and facilities
- On-site orientation
- Airport pickup from Larnaca airport
- Full-time program staff during the program and during the trips
- Emergency support
- All travel in Europe that is part of the program including hotels, buses, airplane tickets and admission fees
- Use of a GSM cell phone handset
- Medical insurance, medical evacuation insurance, political evacuation insurance
- Advising and credit transfer advising before and after the program
The fees do not include: Airfare to Cyprus, meals, personal expenses, visas, cost of calls and books
To learn more about this fantastic program and to reserve your place today:
- Create an online account so you can start your application
- Call us at 212 321 0921 (extension 1 for student advising)
- Email us at email@example.com
- Visit https://www.globalsemesters.com/programs/semester-europe